• Initial enquiry, followed by a direct conversation about the potential candidate
• Payment of £150 Registration Fee
• An electronic test to be taken at an agreed Centre (this can be done in location) or UKiset scores taken in the last 6 months
• Evidence of adequate level of English:
Y9 = CEFR A2 (IELTS 4)
Y10 = CEFR B1, working towards B2 (IELTS 4.5-5)
Y11 = CEFR B2 (IELTS 5.5-6.5)
• Skype or Zoom interview with the candidate
• A report on the candidate will be sought from his/her present school
• Offer of place
• Payment of £2000 Acceptance Deposit within 28 days of the offer of a place
Please see our Admissions Procedure & Fees for more information.
We strongly encourage students to apply for entry into the correct year group.