All International College students who live outside the UK must have a UK-based guardian for the duration of their time with us. 

The role of guardian and their relationship with the College is very important, as the guardian is the main point of contact in the UK for the student in place of the parents, and the College liaises with the guardian on all matters relating to the student.  

Any completed Guardianship Information Forms should be emailed to Ms Kelly:

Guardianship-Info Guardianship Information Form   
Guardianship-Policy Guardianship Policy